- For each manuscript at least two independent reviewers are assigned.
- At least one of the reviewers should work in a country different than the countries of the authors' affiliations. Reveiwers should be with institutions other than those of the authors.
- The papers are reviewed in a double-blind process.
- The review is concluded with decision: accept as-is, accept after minor revision, accept after major revision (in this case another review may be necessary), reject.
- A reviewer provides her or his input by filling in an electronic form in an on-line submission system available at https://journals.agh.edu.pl/automat.
The reviewer should register in the system (declaring a reviewer role) and log in via the internet website.