- For each manuscript, at least two independent reviewers are assigned.
- Preferably, at least one of the reviewers should work in a country different from the countries of the authors' affiliations. Reviewers should be with institutions other than those of the authors.
- The corresponding author may provide a list of suggested reviewers, recognised experts in the related field.
- The papers are reviewed in a double-blind process.
- The review process concludes with a decision: Accept as is, Revision required, Resubmit for review, or Reject.
- A reviewer provides her or his input by filling in an electronic form in an on-line OJS submission system available at https://journals.agh.edu.pl/automat.
The reviewer should register in the system (declaring a reviewer role) and log in via the Internet website.